Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
THE WORK OF JAMES ALLEN
Over and above the Road Map material, please indulge in the work of James Allen at will. If you make time to study James Allen’s work and build his ethos and teachings into your life the results will simply speak for themselves as you will discover.
Within this sidebar (below) you will find James Allen’s most revered volumes in audio format and his complete library accessible to read just by clicking on each title link from the menu…enjoy!
- Why JAI?
- Onward and Upward
- RM Page 1 – Introduction
- RM Page 2 – Success or NOT?
- RM Page 3 – Let’s get started…
- RM Page 4 – Your Library
- RM Page 5 – Back to Basics
- RM Page 6 – Food Is Our Fuel
- RM Page 7 – Fitness and Function
- RM Page 8 – A Logical Approach
- RM Page 9 – Quantum Theory and the Law of Attraction
- RM Page 10 – Wealth Creation & Financial Freedom
- RM Page 11 – The Keys to YOUR Success
- RM Page 12 – The Paradigm Effect
- RM Page 13 – Greatness, All Wrapped Up
- Road Map Page 14 – The Last Say?
- To Give IS to Receive…
James Allen (1864-1912)
An insight into the life of James Allen and his family is courtesy of the original work of John L. Woodcock of Ilfracombe who investigated, compiled and published his Illustrated Biography of James Allen in 2003 can be viewed by clicking on the image.
JAMES ALLEN…Audio Format
Don’t hesitate, enjoy some of James Allen’s most revered books in audio format below. Continue further down this sidebar and you will find James Allen’s complete library accessible to read…
ALL of James Allen’s published work (in chronological order) can be accessed and read from this menu courtesy of the James Allen Free Library:
- From Poverty to Power (1901) a.k.a The Realization of Prosperity and Peace [Contains The Path to Prosperity and The Way of Peace]
- All These Things Added (1903) [Contains Entering the Kingdom and The Heavenly Life]
- As a Man Thinketh (1903)
- Through the Gate of Good (1903) a.k.a Christ and Conduct
- Byways of Blessedness (1904)
- Out from the Heart (1904) [Sequel to “As a Man Thinketh”
- Poems of Peace, including the lyrical-dramatic poem Eolaus (1907)
- The Life Triumphant: Mastering the Heart and Mind (1908)
- Morning and Evening Thoughts (1909)
- The Mastery of Destiny (1909)
- Above Life’s Turmoil (1910)
- From Passion to Peace (1910)
- Eight Pillars of Prosperity (1911)
- Man: King of Mind, Body and Circumstance (1911)
- Light on Life’s Difficulties (1912)
- Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success (1913)
- James Allen’s Book of Meditations for Every Day in the Year (1913) [Collection of earlier texts, compiled by his wife Lily L. Allen]
- For Reference only (no link) – Meditations; A Year Book (1913) [US version of James Allen’s Book of Meditations for Every Day in the Year]
- Men and Systems (1914)
- The Shining Gateway (1915)
- The Divine Companion (1919)
If you feel that you have benefited from the Road Map then please join us in supporting Children of the World who desperately need ALL of our help and support right now.
We currently pledge our support to UNICEF, as by far they are best placed on the ground to help the most children (and families) in the most severely effected areas of unrest around the world who are truly in crisis. Check out the amazing efforts the good people of UNICEF are making, and, make your pledge DIRECTLY to UNICEF by clicking on the logo below. Welcome to TEAM JAI … together we CAN and WILL make a positive difference.