Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
THE WORK OF JAMES ALLEN
Over and above the Road Map material, please indulge in the work of James Allen at will. If you make time to study James Allen’s work and build his ethos and teachings into your life the results will simply speak for themselves as you will discover.
Within this sidebar (below) you will find James Allen’s most revered volumes in audio format and his complete library accessible to read just by clicking on each title link from the menu…enjoy!
- Why JAI?
- Onward and Upward
- RM Page 1 – Introduction
- RM Page 2 – Success or NOT?
- RM Page 3 – Let’s get started…
- RM Page 4 – Your Library
- RM Page 5 – Back to Basics
- RM Page 6 – Food Is Our Fuel
- RM Page 7 – Fitness and Function
- RM Page 8 – A Logical Approach
- RM Page 9 – Quantum Theory and the Law of Attraction
- RM Page 10 – Wealth Creation & Financial Freedom
- RM Page 11 – The Keys to YOUR Success
- RM Page 12 – The Paradigm Effect
- RM Page 13 – Greatness, All Wrapped Up
- Road Map Page 14 – The Last Say?
- To Give IS to Receive…
James Allen (1864-1912)
An insight into the life of James Allen and his family is courtesy of the original work of John L. Woodcock of Ilfracombe who investigated, compiled and published his Illustrated Biography of James Allen in 2003 can be viewed by clicking on the image.
JAMES ALLEN…Audio Format
Don’t hesitate, enjoy some of James Allen’s most revered books in audio format below. Continue further down this sidebar and you will find James Allen’s complete library accessible to read…
ALL of James Allen’s published work (in chronological order) can be accessed and read from this menu courtesy of the James Allen Free Library:
- From Poverty to Power (1901) a.k.a The Realization of Prosperity and Peace [Contains The Path to Prosperity and The Way of Peace]
- All These Things Added (1903) [Contains Entering the Kingdom and The Heavenly Life]
- As a Man Thinketh (1903)
- Through the Gate of Good (1903) a.k.a Christ and Conduct
- Byways of Blessedness (1904)
- Out from the Heart (1904) [Sequel to “As a Man Thinketh”
- Poems of Peace, including the lyrical-dramatic poem Eolaus (1907)
- The Life Triumphant: Mastering the Heart and Mind (1908)
- Morning and Evening Thoughts (1909)
- The Mastery of Destiny (1909)
- Above Life’s Turmoil (1910)
- From Passion to Peace (1910)
- Eight Pillars of Prosperity (1911)
- Man: King of Mind, Body and Circumstance (1911)
- Light on Life’s Difficulties (1912)
- Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success (1913)
- James Allen’s Book of Meditations for Every Day in the Year (1913) [Collection of earlier texts, compiled by his wife Lily L. Allen]
- For Reference only (no link) – Meditations; A Year Book (1913) [US version of James Allen’s Book of Meditations for Every Day in the Year]
- Men and Systems (1914)
- The Shining Gateway (1915)
- The Divine Companion (1919)
If you feel that you have benefited from the Road Map then we would gladly accept a donation from you as every contribution large or small is hugely significant to those we support and helps us greatly continue our work - Or perhaps you’d like to join in with WALK THE WORLD FOR CHILDREN and purchase the very special and unique WTWFC BOTTLE in appreciation of the Road Map and in support of those we endeavour to support? See below...
This site and associated enterprise is a participant in affiliate advertising initiatives with reputable institutions and organisations including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising & linking to Amazon.com.
We make best use of this invaluable resource for three reasons:
1. To generate a revenue stream and to promote and distribute JAI WTWFC products and merchandise in support of WALK THE WORLD FOR CHILDREN and UNICEF. (See below)
2. To point you to the books, products and services that I myself use and utilise in order to bring you the benefit of what I have found to be excellent and beneficial.
3. To generate a positive income stream based on positive recommendation in order to maintain and sustain our commercial enterprise and charitable aspirations.
WHO WE SUPPORT
Fyi – 25% of the GROSS REVENUE generated and collected from the sale of THE WTWFC BOTTLE, and any other JAI merchandise, services and/or initiatives collected from sales, affiliations and donations kindly received in appreciation of and for THE JAI ROAD MAP, is dedicated solely to supporting children in crisis via the James Allen Initiative at www.jai.org.uk.
We currently pledge our support to UNICEF, as by far they are best placed on the ground to help the most children (and families) in the most severely effected areas of unrest around the world who are truly in crisis. Check out the amazing efforts the good people of UNICEF are making by clicking on the logo.
EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” Mandela
The James Allen Initiative (JAI) focuses on providing success tutelage and uplift education for everyone to take advantage of and benefit from. (THE JAI ROAD MAP)
‘Sanity for Humanity’ is JAI’s agenda and the end game as a world filled with enlightened and mindful individuals is a world without mindless madness. And until such time that we all wise-up, Children throughout the World, who WE brought into the world, continue to be caught up in abhorrent situations…and who are, at best, severely traumatised and displaced by the insane actions of those people who are meant to look after them…ALL OF US.
Learn more of JAI, take advantage of the ROAD MAP and join in with WTWFC, it’s SO easy!